Home » , » Sexy Neighbour, Samina

Sexy Neighbour, Samina

Written By Unknown on Monday, December 29, 2014 | 2:08 AM

I already had mentioned in my story with dr Asia

about my neighbour Samina whom I took to Dr. Asia with her son and I became close to doctor Asia and had a good fuck with Asia.

Once I had taken Samina and her son back on motorcycle, I was imagining to fuck doctor Asia , my cock was hard and I had placed Saminas hand on it and she had never said anything nor I passed any comments.
After that I had made plan to fuck doctor Asia and finally we did it, and meanwhile I had forgotten about Samina.

On one Sunday I was at about 9 am ,I was sleeping ,since it was a holiday once I heard a knock at the door. I cursed the unknown visitor since it had disturbed my sleep. I went to open the door and I was astonished to find Samina there.
She said sorry for disturbance. I said its ok. She asked me about doctor Asia’s presence at clinic on Sunday. I invited her inside and gave a ring to doctor Asia to enquire about her presence at clinic. Doctor Asia said” I don’t go on clinic on Sunday since its u I will be coming at 10”I informed Samina and asked her that why she wanted to see doctor Asia. She said that she had some gyni problem and wanted to discuss with her.once I tried to further ask ,I found that she is not willing to tell me so I left asking her.

Samina was wearing a very low-cut kamiz and her milky body was visible. samina was about 28/29 having very attractive figures of 36.28.38.

She was looking extremely sexy and suddenly I found my dick saluting under my shalwar.i offered her my services to take her to Asia’s clinic, which she readily accepted.
At about 10 we reached doctor Asia’s clinic and on the way to clinic Saminas boobs were touching my back which had given a hard on to my dick but since there was no indication from Samin I had not said anything to her.

I made Samina sit in waiting room and went inside Doctors office where Asia was waiting for me in a very very sexy dress. She saw towards my shalwar which had a tent because of erction and smiling said ”u have called me for getting it cool”
I said “ off course I want to get it cool but now I have brought Samina to u for her checkup and since her boobs have been touching my back I got erection”

Asaia asked me”u want to fuck samina today?”I said “yes if u could help me”
Doctor Asia smiled and grabbed my cock and said “ok .it will go in Saminas pussy today but after her it wil be mine”I said “plzzzzzzz “

Then Asia called Samina inside and asked her the problem. Samina told her about the problem of menses. Asia told samina to lay on the examination table and gave me naughty smile. Asia went to checkup Samina on the examination table and pulled the curtains so I couldn’t see the examination table but I could listen their conversation. first of all Asia told her to remove her shalwar .

Asia kept checking and kept asking questions including the sex with her husband which revealed that Samina was not enjoying her sex life with her husband as she was in need. Suddenly Asia took her head out of curtains and passed a naughty smile by closing her eye and asked for an instrument to hand it over to her .I took the instrument and called Asia to take that but Asia didn’t reply posing herself involved in Saminas examination. I again called Asia and she called me.
Wowww. Samina was lying on examination table with her open legs and her very pink pussy was being examined by Asia. Her pussy was neatly shaved .

On seeing me in examination room Samina tried to close her legs but Asia told her to relax and asked me to hold her legs apart since Asia had to put the instrument in her cunt to check deeply. I was holding Saminas feet and Asia was rubbing her instrument on and in her cunt slowly and Samina had closed her eyes. While holding Saminas legs I had bend ahead and since Asia was also bending over her , Asias face was touching my face. I started kissing her slowly on her cheeks and her neck. Asia was also getting aroused and she pointed me to rub Saminas legs slowly upwards. After about 5 minutes Samina was moaning .

Asia told me to drag Samina towards the end of exam table and asked samina to fold her legs upward. Now samina’s pussy was pointing towards my pulsating cock. Now Asia told me to rub samina’s thighs slowly and asia herself moved to her chest and slowly opened her bra ..wowwww there was a great nazara. What a pair of boobs samina had. .radish nipples already erected with already work done by Asia and me.Samina was now moaning in little louder voice.

Asia slowly bend over samina’s nipples and started sucking . by seeing Samina I also bend my head in samina’s pussy and started licking. Samina now started ohhhhhhummmmmmmmm…yeahhhhhh .her juices were coming out of her pussy. Asia asked “ SAMINA do u want kamran now to fuck?”ohhhhh yes juldi se plz doctor sahibaaaaaa. On getting green signal I immediately removed my shalwar and put my cock on the entrance of samina’s pink pussy. The moment I touched my cock on her entrance she gave a strong push upwards and my cock was fully in her cunt. I started giving her full speed jerks and meanwhile Asia kept licking samina boobs. After sometime I made her in doggy position and fucked her. Samina kept thrusting her hips like a mad person in a speed to take my cock more deep and kept shouting “ aur zoor se plzzzzzzz…..kurte raho kami”

I came in her and we were exhausted. Asia came closer to me and said” plz drop her back to home and come soon I need u now as she was fully hot at that time.

Once I was going to drop Samina back ,she said” kami plzzzz hufte main aik bar waqut nikal kur mil lena .aaj mujhe zinagi main pheli bar maza aaia hai. I promised to fuck her once a week and ran back to Asia since she was waiting for my pulsating dick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Blog Archive

Popular Posts