Home » , » Helen the beautiful (a true story)

Helen the beautiful (a true story)

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, April 1, 2014 | 10:03 PM




This incident happened to me when I was 22. I was working in Makati and we lived in QC.
My dad was sales manager for Bulacan and Pampanga so he was usually out for weeks on end. We used to live in Pasay but my mom got accepted as a teacher in a university here in QC so we moved to QC. My younger sister was studying in UP Los Banos so in effect I was the only male in the house on Saturdays, as my mom was also teaching part-time in another school.

That's the background, now here's the story. When we moved here, our old maid said she found the place too far and she was already too old to work. So she wrote to her sister in Bohol to ask if she could send her duaghter to replace her. The sister agreed and so did the daughter, whose name was Helen. After a month, Helen arrived. She was 20 years old, 5'3, and slim. Her eyes were brown and her skin a light brown. From what I saw then she had small boobs, maybe size 33A, and long hair- she was cute, that's why I recalled her details. My first impression was she was very demure and quiet. She in fact finished 1st year college, but her parents could not afford to send her to college, so she stopped.


After three weeks, her aunt, our helper said goodbye to take a long vacation. This left Helen alone in the house. I was friendly to her and she was also friendly to me. My mom was very strict and sometimes she would shout at Helen, but I always tried to play the "good cop" and talked to her nicely. Sometimes I would give her donuts or food after I got off from work. She was very industrious and was thankful that I was nice to her. So for the next few months she became close to us. In fact, my father commented how pretty she looked when she wore a dress and my mother complained that some guys wanted to be her phone pal and kept calling but not answering. In fact if you dress her up in nice clothes she would put a lot of women to shame with her face and figure.

The maid's room was on the first floor and my room was on the second. My room overlooked her window, and from her room she could look up and see me by my window. Many times I tried to see her naked but she would always turn off her light. However, one night I arrived from work a little tipsy, and started undressing and looked down at her room. It was lighted and I saw her sleeping and the electric fan was blowing into her duster. I saw her white panties and her light brown thighs. Immediately I got a rock hard erection from looking at her, and slowly tiptoed to her room to get a closer view. Her door was locked so I knocked and she opened the door. I asked her where my mom was and she said she was with my dad in Bulacan. So that left me and her. I said goodnight and she closed the door. I went to the kitchen to eat something and she apparently heard me eating and came out to help me.

Ako na lang ang liligpit niyan kuya. And I told her ako na lang, matulog ka na. Then she said mainit masyado, mahirap matulog. And I said, Oo nga, kaya ako natutulog minsan na nakahubad. She laughed and said talaga kuya? Sabagay ok lang yun. Minsan ako din ho ganun. And I suddenly got a hard on again because I saw she was a bit naughty. So I told her, sabagay, kung nakita naman kita, balewala dahil parang magkapatid tayo. At ang dami ko nang nakitang hubad na girlfriend ko, balewala sa akin. Then she leaned over to get the plates and I saw her small but beautiful breasts as I looked inside her duster. Light brown nipples, nice nice nice. I was nervous and again really getting sweaty. She saw that I glanced at her boobs, and covered the neckline of her duster with her hand, apparently ashamed that I saw them. Sige ho kuya ako na bahala dito. I told her to sit down and talked to her about her life in our house. Nahihirapan ka ba? Di naman po kuya. Ah ok. Kasi kuya mabait kayo sa akin, parang kuya ko talaga kayo. May boyfriend ka na? Sa probinsiya meron ho pero naghiwalay kami dahil ayaw niyang papuntahin ako sa Manila. Ayoko naman sa kanya dahil di naman siya tapat sa akin. Eh kayo kuya, kumusta girlfriend niyo? ok namn siya, pero di siya ang gusto kong pakasalan. Ikaw, ano ba tipo mong lalaking pakasalan. Huwag kayong magalit kuya, Ok? Kasi tulad niyo ang tipo ko. mabait at mapagalala.

So I knew she liked me a bit and she was a bit forward. So I continued to talk to her, and I started to massage my upper arm bec it was hurting from my basketball practice. Masakit ba kuya? Gusto nyong masahe ko siya? She told me that she was about to take PT in college, but could not afford it. Her father was a manghihilot so she knew a bit about massage. Sige nga, imasahe mo. She began rubbing my shoulder and arm, then said kuya, dapat humiga kayo para madiinan ko. OK, akyat ka sa kuwarto at dalhin mo ang efficacent oil ha?

I was lying on my bed (on my tummy), and was in gym shorts only but without any briefs. She was standing but because my bed was low, she had to sit beside me. After massaging me she said, gusto ba ninyo yung likod nyo at harap? Aba oo. masarap ka palang magmasahe. So she massaged my back for a good 15 minutes and I almost fell asleep, then I faced her for her to massage my chest and arms. Then she moved toward my legs and I got another hard on again, but this time she could see it as it was pointing upwards. Ay naku kuya, ano yan. Sorry, di ko naman sinadya. Di mo ba alam na minsan automatic sa lalake yan, kahit tulog? She giggled and said takpan naman niyo. Bakit, nakabihis naman ako. Akala ko nagtutule din tatay mo? E di marami ka nang nakitang ganito.

Oo nga kuya pero puro bata naman yun. Sabagay ho, parang kaptid ko kayo kaya oks lang.

Talaga? kahit nakahubad ako? kasi ikaw pag nakita kong hubad mahihiya akong tingnan ka dahil maganda ang katawan mo at maganda ka kasi. E kuya, kung si manang pala ayaw niyo, hahaha? E ang tanda na nun. Kayo ha, kuya, tinitingnan mo ang loob ng duster ko kanina. Huli kayo.

Sori kung tiningan ko yung boobs mo e syempre maganda ka at siguro maraming may gusto sa iyo. Anyway, ituloy mo masahe. Isusumbong mo ako kay mama at papa?

Hindi po. Ang bait niyo sa akin eh, parang feeling ko masaya ako pag kayo naguutos at kinakausap ako. Ako nga nahihiya sa inyo. After that I told her to go to her room and sleep. I could not get over that first incident, but I knew there was going to be another one more exciting.

Another week had passed and I was sleeping when I heard her voice calling to me to wake up. Kuya, Kuya, gising na po kayo sabi ng mama niyo. I left my door open because it was so hot, and to my surpirse there she was, staring at my early morning erection as the head of my dick could be seen getting out of my loose shorts. I saw that she was looking and smiling at me. Then she went down again. I took a bath and dressed for work, and saw my mom eating. I looked at Helen but she did not look back at me.

On Saturday it was just me and Helen again in the house and I just finished taking a bath, and was in shorts and getting ready to leave, when I called her to look for my blue pants.

Helen, nasan ang pantalon ko? andito kuya. Dalhin mo sa kwarto. I was in front of our full length mirror when she brought my pants. Eto na kuya. I looked at her and told her to stand in front of me as I looked at us in the mirror. Maliit ka pala Helen, I said as I nudged closer to her back. As I did the head of my coke hit her rump cheek, but she did not budge. I pulled her back toward my chest so my coke would be buried against her rump and she did not react and even smiled a bit as I cracked some stupid joke. Her hair smelled great and I immediately touched it and kissed it. Kuya, mabaho buhok ko. Di naman Helen, ang bango nga e. Then I guess both of us couldn't keep the passion between us from exploding as I turned her to me and looked at her face, and moved my lips to hers. She closed her eyes and kissed me and planted her lips firmly on mine.

Kuya, baka bumalik si mama nyo mahuli tayo. Di muna babalik yun. Mga 5 pa yun. Then she embraced me tightly, as I kissed her all over her face and lips continuously. After about 10 minutes I took her to my room and gently massaged her boobs through her duster. Ummmm ang sarap niyan kuya. I moved my hand lower to her pussy and took her hand inside my shorts. She held on to the head of my coke briefly, then held the shaft. I guided her in moving her hand up and down - which she did, but not very well because she was distracted as my hand was in her panties. I took of her duster and removed my shorts, and all at once my coke stood at attention. She saw it and giggled, ay ang tigas pala niyan kuya. I started kissing and licking her boobs and stinking on each of them. They were so soft and nice to touch I did not want to stop kissing them and licking them. Helen kept on cooing and moaning, and I looked at her angelic face as she kept on crying out for me not to stop.

Birhen ka pa Helen? Di na yata kuya, kasi yung boyfriend ko minsan pinasok nita ang daliri sa loob ko. masakit. Paano niya pinasok? ganito - and i played with her pussy lips and lighty touched her cit. Ganito ba Helen? Naku di kuya, ang sarap ng ginagawa mo sa akin. Ohhhhh. It was then that we lay down on the bed and I positioned my coke in front of her. Ano gagawin ko kuya? I could not explain to her how to do a proper blow job so i told her "Kung ano gagawin ko sa iyo, gawin mo rin sa akin, ok? Ok kuya. pero huwag kayong magalit sa akin kasi di ko alam masyado ang gusto niyo. Ok basta sumunod ka. So we assumed the 69 position with helen on top,

I began by licking at the soft spot beside her thigh and pussy, she tightened up in pleasure, and then i old her to do the same to me, which she did, and it was my turn to tighten up. The scent of her pussy was sweert, just like the soap she used for bathing, and I enjoyed smelling her pussy. Next I started licking the oustside lips of her pussy. She couldn't take the pleasure and let her head rest on my thigh as she moaned, Kuya ang sarap nyan masyado - huwag nyong ihinto at....arggggh ang sarap di ko matiis yan. I continued to lick her pussy and alternated between clit and lips and thrusted my tongue inside her. She was getting wetter by the second and I was licing every drop that came out of her. I then concentrated only on her clit and I played and flicked it repeatedly until she was nearly screaming in pleasure. Kuya, andyan na ako, malapit na. Oh oh oh ayan na....Ohhhhh kuya, ang sarap... But I did not stop until she kept coming again and again.

Then I told her to do the same to me. I lay on my back and watched her as she kissed the head of my coke. A little cum formed on top of my dick, which I told her to lick, which she did. Kuya, ang sarap ng ginawa mo. Parang di makagalaw ang legs ko sa sarap. Tama ba ginagawa ko, she asked as I nodded and closed my eyes. She started licking my dick like an ice cream cone. Then she put it inot her mouth and I held her head and told her, sipsipin mo parang may straw ka, tapos iakyat baba mo ang ulo mo. She did as she was told and moved to the rythmn of her slurping and stinking. I did not want to come, so i told her to lie down, and I beagn eating her again. She really had a delicious pussy - one of the best I ever tasted, and I kept on eating and eating her. I then told her I would put my coke in. She said OK kuya, subukan natin. I positioned my coke head in front of her pussy and rubbed it outside. She moaned again and I slowly eased the head into her very wet pussy. It was a bit tight but she did not seem to get hurt too much. When all of my six inches was inside her she looked at me and said, Ang init pala niyan sa loob, kuya, ang sarap pala. I laughed and gently pushed and pulled my coke into her very wet hole. She embraced me tightly after a few thrusts and her pussy started to tighten up around my coke as she started calling out my name and pulled my rump closer with each thrust I took. She exploded with a load ayannn na naman.... and lay exhausted. Tama na kuya, di ko na kaya ang sarap. I also couldn't help myself and I came inside her. Kuya, nararamdaman ko ang init ng ano mo sa loob. Ang sarap talaga. After that we lay down to rest a bit. I was not afraid of getting her preganant because it was just a week after her period. We were lying down together and she said, kuya, huwag kang magiba sa akin ha? Hindi Helen. hindi ako mag-iiba.

After that incident, we did become closer, and my mom also became nice to Helen. I bought her some stuff, which my Mom noticed and said Helen, baka nauubos naman ang pera mo sa mga damit na yan. She would always say she got it on sale or in Divisoria, so it was cheap

Next chapter: Helen and my family on vacation

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Blog Archive

Popular Posts