Home » , » Chapter VII: The Discovery

Chapter VII: The Discovery

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 | 12:44 AM

I arrived home around 1 a.m., with a sore coke and aching stomach muscles due to the sexually-charged day. Everyone was asleep, Helen included and as I undressed and prepared to go to bed, thoughts of the previous encounters I had continued to preoccupy my mind.


The next day, Helen was cheerful and seemed pleasantly pleased, no doubt due to the explosive sex we had at the motel. I went off to work as usual. Around 4 pm, I received a text message from Helen, asking if I could come home. I called Helen, but she did not answer. I then called the house, and my mother answered the phone. She seemed really pissed. Jun, ano na namang kalokohan ang pinag-gagawa mo? Ha? Ano, yun Ma? Huwag ka nang magdeny-deny pa dyan. May nangyari sa inyo ni Helen, matagal na. Sabi na nga ba. Ha? Bakit. Nagsumbong yung kapatid mo sa akin kagabi, at nagtapat si Helen. Basta umuwi ka.

I was nervous as I left the office. Was Helen pregnant? What would happen to her? As I entered our living room, my dad and mom were waiting for me. Jun, don’t deny that you were having an affair with Helen. My dad also said, Tarantado ka rin, pati yung katulong pinapatos mo. I kept silent but managed to ask how they found out. My sister had apparently cajoled Helen onto telling some things about us. My mother said Helen’s aunt called yesterday, saying Helen did not go to her house, which made my Mom suspicious.

My sister provided some details, and my mom put two and two together. She said she confronted Helen about it during lunch, but Helen denied and denied our affair. Helen did break down and confessed, because apparently my mom scared her about being pregnant.

So the cat was out of the bag and I could not deny it. Nassaan si Helen, Ma? E di pinalayas ko na at binigyan ng dad mo ng tatlong buwang suweldo. Gago ka talaga Jun. May girlfriend ka na at lahat, yung katulong natin di mo na pinalampas. Post-coital remorse suddenly took over me, and I asked to be excused as I headed for my room.

After lying in bed for about an hour, I heard my phone. It was a text message from Helen. It read, Kuya, sorry po sa nangyari. Di ko akalain na magsusumbong si Joy. Sori po. Huwag kayong magalit sa akin. I called her number, and Helen answered in sobbing tones and told me the whole story. I asked her where she was headed and she said she would go to her aunt in Caloocan. Huwag niyo akong kalimutan kuya ha, mahal ko kayo. I tried to text or call her over the next few weeks, but she would not answer.

After more than two years, an unknown caller texted me. Kuya, kmsta po kayo? C Helen ito. I dialed the number and Helen answered the phone. O Helen kumusta ka? Nasan ka na? Dito ako sa Quezon City, sa isang kaibigan ko. Kwento ka naman. Kuya, nag-Japan ako. Kauuwi ko lang noong isang linggo. Marami akong kuwento sa inyo. Pwede tayo magkita? Sige, bukas. Sunduin kita.

We agreed to meet at a Starbucks outlet in Makati at 7 pm. I arrived earlier and waited for her. After 20 minutes I saw a very attractive woman walking toward the café, wearing a tight shirt and pair of pants. Her hair was in curls, and held back by a headband, and her breasts seemed larger than average. Only when she was about ten meters from me did I realize it was Helen. I was amazed at how beautiful she still was. It seemed she became even more beautiful and more sophisticated than when I last saw her. Hi Kuya, she said as she planted a kiss on my cheeks. Other customers looked at her, the men mostly. She was indeed ravishing and did not look at all like a maid anymore. Ay Kuya, andami kong kwento sa iyo. She began her story with the day she left us because my mom sent her away. She said she went back to the province and stayed there for a few months. Her friend Mila called her and invited her to go to Japan as a dancer. Needing money, she agreed and underwent training. She finally left for Japan as a cultural dancer. And she was proud of the money she made, which was, frankly much bigger than my salary. She was on vacation and would return to Japan in a few days. We laughed a lot, and I told her I missed her when she left. Kuya, ako rin. Walang nasa isip ako kundi kayo. Kahit nasa Japan ako, kayo ang nasa isip ko. Pati picture nyo dala ko. Pero kailangan nang maging praktikal di ba? Sana mapatawad niyo ako. Wala ka namang ginawang masama sa akin Helen. Ako dapat huming ng patawd sa iyo. Kumusta na ho yung gf niyo, si Beth. A eh, wala na kami. May bago na akong gf. Ikaw may bf kang hapon? Kuya ha, wala. Strictly business ako. Kaya siguro di ako nakakapag-ipon ng malaki. Pero ok lang.

Helen had indeed changed. Gone was her long flowing black hair, since she dyed it a chestnut brown. Her face had become smoother though, and more round. Her teeth were now perfect, as she probably had them fixed. Her arms had become firmer and fuller probably die to working out. Her pert breasts, which I had so loved to touch so often, had become bigger. Her waist had become a little larger. There was no denying that she became more attractive. Helen, parang lumaki ang hinaharap mo yata. Oo kuya, she giggled. Nagpalagay ako ng implant. All of a sudden my coke twitched at the prospect of going to bed with her after two years. She was still beautiful, with a beauty that became better through age. No longer a virginal provinciana, she became sophisticated and more confident. We joked around for a good hour or so, then I asked her where she lived. Sa may Commonwealth, Kuya. I asked her if I could take her home. She said yes, with a devilish grin, and added, pero huwag niyo ako iuwi sa inyo ha?

Inside the car I looked at her again and again, while we talked. I reached out for her hand, which she gamely gave to me. I held it for a while, raised it to my mouth, and planted an affectionate kiss on it. Oh Kuya, she said with her eyes closed, nami-miss ko yan. I knew the night had suddenly turned better for me. I moved the car to the side and held her face as I planted a kiss on Helen’s red lips. Mmmmm, kuya talaga, di nagbago. Mahilig ka pa rin? Alam mo naman Helen, pag-ikaw kasama ko di ako nakakapigil. She moved closer to me and I savored her pefume, and kissed her on her neck, licking it like I used to do. Mmmmmm Kuya Jun, pinapainit mo na naman ako. I kissed her again and again, and slowly moved my hands down to her ample breasts. I was amazed at the size of her breasts, as my hands could hardly encompass their. But they felt a little strange, because they were a bit firmer now, not soft like the breasts I used to lick, suck, and bite. My hands reached under her blouse, moving upward toward her bra. Kuya, ang sarap-sarap niyan. Di kayo nagbabago, magaling talaga kayo. Ohhhhhh mmmmmm, she moaned, as my hand went inside her bra. I cupped as much of her breast as I could, but I could not due to the size. I continued kissing and fondling her. I raised her blouse and lifted her bra to expose her nipples. They looked so delicious to me, I immediately buried my head in them, and planted my mouth on her nipples, which tasted like her perfume. With my tongue, I made slow circles around her nipple, slowly and firmly, amidst the backdrop of Helen’s incessant moans. She held my head and played with my earlobes, then kept on kissing my hair, caressing my head as she enjoyed my unending attack on her very excited nipples.

I reached down to unzip her pants. Kuya, kuya, kuya, she kept on repeating as I mouthed her nipples and started to push her pants down. My hand felt her pussy hair. She had allowed it to grow, I though to myself. But there wasn’t that much. I slowly let my fingers run around her pubic hair. As I neared her pussy, she grabbed my hand and said. Kuya, Huwag dito please. Sa iba na lang tayo, para mas masarap.

Those words were music to my ears. The most exquisite words I could ever think of. I put the car in gear and set my direction to the nearest motel. Helen would love Victoria Court, I said to myself as I drove.

To be continued…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Blog Archive

Popular Posts