Home » , » Chapter VI : More with Beth

Chapter VI : More with Beth

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 | 12:43 AM

Helen and I left Victoria Court, arm in arm, and
obviously pleased with the unabated sexual encounter we just had. I dropped her off near our house and told her I would go to Beth’s house so my parents wouldn’t suspect anything. As we approached our street she looked at me and told me she really enjoyed herself. As she alighted from my car, I looked at her and felt a touch of guilt, as I knew she was hopelessly in love with me and would not leave me. I continued to look at her in the rearview mirror, her face still etched firmly on my mind, and her smell still stuck to my face and most of all my fingers. I brought my hand to my nose and smelled it. There were still faint traces of her Cunt juices on my fingers, and I closed my eyes and kissed each digit, thinking constantly about the lovely pussy that left the sweet smell on those digits.

I got to Beth’s house around 7:30. Beth seemed quite happy as she met me at their front door. Kumusta ang Tagaytay Jun. Wala akong pasalubong? A eh, wala, eh nagmamadali ako para mabisita kita. Bola na naman yan. Kain ka dito Jun? Wala pa sila mama at Papa at kami lang ni Joey ang nandito. Joey was her younger brother who was still in high school. I decided to eat dinner at her house and texted my mom that I was at Beth’s.

After dinner Beth and I went out to their portico. Beth’s room was on the second floor, and there was a small veranda in front of it. Her room was accessible via a hidden spiral staircase. When Beth was in high school she would use the stairs to sneak into her room discreetly, so her parents wouldn’t know what time she got home. I asked her if she would want to grab a cup of coffee at Starbucks and she agreed. Ligo muna ako at magbibihis ako Jun. Sandali lang. A naughty thought came over me as I watched her head to her room. After a few minutes I ran up the spiral staircase and positioned myself near her window to watch her get dressed. I was hoping to surprise her. I never saw Beth’s room because she always said it was a mess, and probably was avoiding a sexual situation with me. I looked at her room, and saw a well-kept bed, with a few stuffed toys. In a corner I saw a large basket filled with dried roses, still in their individual plastic wrappings. I knew they were the roses I gave her. She actually kept the roses I gave her on occasion. I waited for her to get out of her bathroom, and I saw her with a towel draped around her body. She took off her towel and I gazed longingly at her body. Just a few hours ago I had just fucked Helen till I was dry, and here I was looking lustfully at my girlfriend, who was resplendent in her nakedness. It seems my coke couldn’t get enough of pussy that night, and I was almost driven crazy by my thoughts.

I gazed at Beth’s body. Her skin was smooth, and the drops of water slid effortlessly down the expanse of her thighs. As she wiped herself, I noticed my coke getting harder. Uh oh, I said to myself as I needed another quick fix. She dried her back first and picked up a brush. She stroked her hair, which was dark brown and fell in long locks behind her fair-colored back. Beth was also quite beautiful on her own. Even without make-up she was also a stunner, much like Helen was, but Beth was just a bit taller, with a fuller body and cup C breasts. Her nipples were standing up, probably because of the cold water. Her aureoles were a light brown color, mixed with a bit of pink. Her breasts fell with each breath she took. And my heart beat faster and faster, as if I was watching a nude show. Beth stood up to put some moisturizer or lotion on her body. She placed some on both hands and rubbed them together. She then began to rub her arms and elbows, and applied some to her breasts. She rubbed her breasts with the lotion and moved her hands toward her tummy, applying lotion as she went. She then raised her left leg to put some on her thighs and legs, and as she did I caught a glance of her pussy’s reflection in her dresser’s mirror. I must admit that I was getting turned on so much by my girlfriend I couldn’t keep my hands to myself as I stroked my throbbing coke inside my pants. She began to put more lotion on her inner thighs, rubbing them gently, but stopping at her pussy. She then raised her right leg and began rubbing the inside of her thighs and slowly moving down toward her legs. If there was something that Beth hated about herself those were her legs. She always found them too skinny, but I liked thin legs so I found them quite nice since they had a nice shape to them. Besides, after licking her legs I would always move up to eat the fruit at the end of those legs. Beth picked up a flesh-colored panty and moved them ever so slowly to cover her pussy. She then took a matching lace bra and covered her ample breasts. She then went inside her bathroom. I knew she was getting dressed so I sneaked back down rather slowly as my hard-on hurt each time I took a step.

Beth came down the stairs and smiled at me, saying “So nagustuhan mo ang show? Anong show? Ikaw talaga, alam mo na, e di yung nakita mo kanina sa kuwarto ko. Hilig mo talaga Jun. Walang patawad, Beth said, in between giggles. Galit ka ba? Di naman, turn on naman sa akin ang nanonood ka. Akala ko may kung sinong lalaki sa bintana. Nung nakita ko ang mata mo, pinatuloy ko na. I let out a hearty laugh as Beth and I left to grab a cup of coffee.

When I was driving Beth home after our coffee date, I noticed she hiked up her right leg and tucked it under her left. She was wearing short denim skirt, and her moving her leg raised the skirt a few inches, so I could see her beautiful inner right thigh. Beth caught me looking and said, Ano na naman yang tinitingnan mo? I smiled, kept silent and started to move my hand toward her thighs. I groped inside her skirt, and rubbed her inside thigh which felt so smooth with the lotion on it. Ohhh Jun, that’s nice. Feels soooo good. I could sense her pussy’s moistness as I rubbed outside her panty. Tanggalin mo panty mo Beth. I want to touch your pussy. Jun naman, baka mabangga tayo. Di tayo mababangga Beth, I told her. She obeyed me and pulled down her panty. My right hand was now free to explore her pussy. I rubbed it gently, taking a little of her love juice and wiping it on her pussy’s engorged lips. I did this about seven times, until I felt her pussy was squeezing out so much love juice, it was streaming down her thighs to her skirt. I took two fingers and put them inside her moist Cunt. Beth held my had to guide my fingers deeper and deeper. She then pushed and pulled on my hand, making it a dildo. Ohhhh Jun, yes that’s it move your hand deeper, Ohhhh, shit nice nice, don’t stop go on. I’m so wet Jun. I removed my hand from her pussy and showed it to her. My two fingers were soaked with her Cunt juices, and before I resumed fingering her swollen pussy I took the fingers to my mouth and licked them. Beth moaned, shit that’s so fucking sexy …….do it again. My hand needed no further prodding as it went down to touch her pussy again. I brought it up again, but this time it was filled with more of her juices. I licked my fingers clean and Beth kissed me behind my ear.

That’s it, Beth said, dalhin mo na ako sa motel ngayon din. A eh, wala akong dalang pera. Withdraw muna ako sa ATM. Huwag na, Beth said. Sa bahay na lang tayo. Tulog na sila siguro. As I eased the car on her driveway, Beth grabbed my face and planted a deep long kiss on my mouth. You're always making me so fucking horny Jun. You love to make me wet. I want you to fuck me now.

She took me by the hand, to a dark corner in their garden, where there were was a wrought iron garden set. She knelt in front of me and released my stiff coke from my pants. Mum she said, as she commenced licking my coke. I was thinking to myself, can I do this, two women in one night? I was beginning to doubt my ability to make love, when I thought of Helen, who I screwed a few minutes back. Beth started jacking me off to make me harder, although I felt my coke was so hard it was beginning to hurt. Beth then raised her skirt, and stood on the iron chair. I immediately plunged my head into her very wet pussy, which smelled just like her lotion, which I think was Calyx or some other melon scented lotion. Just as I loved eating fruits, I thoroughly relished eating Beth’s soaking Cunt. She opened her lips for me to eat her, and as I thrust my tongue in and out, she moaned in total abandon as she opened her legs even wider.

I found her clit eagerly awaiting my tongue. She moved up slightly to give me a better angle as I slurped and feasted on the second of a pussy banquet that day. If I ever had an “All you can eat” pussy fest it was that day. Ohhhhh shit jun, I’m coming na, ayan na siya, don’t stop, don’t stop, don’t stop. She pushed her pussy closer to me as she neared her climax. Then she suddenly with drew and said fuck me now, I want to come inside and out. She made me sit on the chair and straddled me. She hugged me and began moving her pussy up and down my coke. There it is, yes, yes, yes, Oh fuck me Jun, harder, harder. Yes, andyan na, Oh my, oh my, oh no there it is…… I’m coming. Ahhhhhhhh Jun, I love you, keep fucking me go go go. There there….ohhhhhh shit ang sarap.

Beth squeezed her vaginal muscles as they expanded and contracted with each wave of her climax. She shuddered and rested, my still hard coke inside her puffed-up pussy. She gave me small kisses. You’re really a good lover Jun. And I don’t want to share you with anyone, ever. Remember that. Oh I’m sorry you didn’t come. That’s Ok Beth, I can manage. Sira ka, baka sumakit ang puson mo, Beth said as she removed her pussy from my coke. Here let me jack you off.

Helen used her pussy juice as she grabbed the head of my coke. She concentrated on rubbing my coke head, holding it like stick and rubbing it like she was wringing a piece of laundry to squeeze out the water. Yes, Beth, I told her, ituloy mo yan. She complied and continued rubbing my coke. I thought of Helen again, and what we had just done at the motel. Yes, Beth, malapit na akong labasan, bilisan mo. She now used two hands, alternating rubbing my swollen coke head. When I felt I couldn’t take it any longer, I exploded in her hand, Yesss Beth don’t stop, go on go on, ahhhhhrrrghhh. I’m still coming. Beth caught my cum in her hand and continued to pump my dick until nothing came out. Parang konti lang ang lumabas sa iyo ngayon Jun. Di gaya noong isang araw. Nagbate ka na naman ano? I smiled and said yes, knowing that Helen was the reason for my nearly exhausted supply of cum that night.

To be continued…..again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Blog Archive

Popular Posts