Home » , » Chapter V: Last Time with Helen

Chapter V: Last Time with Helen

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 | 12:42 AM

I would never have written this final chapter about my affair with Helen, our house-help, but certain events in Helen’s life and mine have conspired to bring us farther and farther apart, although text messages are still exchanged between us at times, when she does bother to respond. Let me recount these events as best I can.


Helen’s awakening

Helen and I continued with our trysts whenever we could, which could be described as quality rather than quantity. I had made love to my girlfriend many times, but with Helen they were not as many but were always more passionate and more full of excitement. As always we would always see to it that we were alone in the house. Although Helen was still a bit provincial in some aspects, her having been brought to Manila and her living with us opened her eyes to the possibility of many sexual encounters with me. Although I tried to distance myself from her romantically, I guess that this notion she had that I also cared for her as much as she did me – this notion she found solace in this each time she gave her body to me to explore. Every nook and cranny of her smooth body beckoned to me every morning I looked at her. I woke up each morning to her newly bathed body and ever-sweet smile. Her dark eyes, round face, full breasts, small body, and ever-so-sweet pussy plus her willingness to learn and give all she had to me made it harder and harder to grow tired of her. She stayed nearly three years with us, and every encounter I can still remember with fondness. But there were few really exceptional times that I can recall vividly to this day, and one of them happened during one of her day-offs.

I asked Helen on a Saturday night, as she was ironing our clothes, Anong oras ka aalis bukas? Bakit kuya? Wala lang. Siguro alas seis po. Ah ok. Gusto sana kitang makasama bukas, kung pwede. Talaga kuya? Pupunta lang ako sa tiyahin ko sa Caloocan. Pero kung gusto nyo, sama na lang ako sa inyo. Paano na tiyahin mo? Madali lang yun ho. I-tetext ko na lang at sasabihin ko na lang na may sakit ako. Ay salamat kuya. Date tayo? Oo Helen, date tayo.

I realized I said something I would not normally have said. But things being as they were, and with my desire for her rising each minute I was with her, I had to give in. I embraced her and planted a soft kiss on those soft lips which I had always loved kissing. She moved a bit, but then gently pushed me away, a sly smile on her lips. Bukas na lang kuya, andyan pa sina mommy mo. And I left it at that. As I left her room, my younger sister entered. Ate Helen, tawag po kayo ni Mommy. Helen left and my sister looked at me in a funny way and said, Kuya may napapansin ako sa iyo ng ilang buwan na. May nangyayari ba sa inyo ni Helen? Ano? Wala. Wala. Ikaw talaga, malisyosa. Hoy kuya babae ako. Nararamdaman ko ang mga yan. Huwag mong maloko-loko si Helen at isusumbong kita. Wala talaga. Ano ako, sira? Papatulan ko ang katulong natin? My sister then left me in a huff, saying, Basta!

The next day I left the house at 8 am, making some excuse that I would be going out with my friends to Tagaytay. I asked Helen to meet me at a Dunkin Donuts and told her to wear the nafnaf shirt I gave her last Christmas. I saw her seated at the window, wearing the peach shirt I told her to wear. She looked beautiful. She had put on light make-up (my sister taught her how) and looked great. I knew that people often did a double-take on her because she really did look like Lumen. She waved to me as I approached her table. I sat opposite to her and looked at her face and moved down to her body. She was really put together quite nicely. Long flowing hair that fell up to her soft breasts, which I imagined were always taunting me to hold them and caress them in my hands.

Saan tayo pupunta Kuya? A eh, siguro sa Makati. Pasyal tayo sa mall, tapos nun, eh… alam mo na. She giggled and said Ok yun. Gusto ko yun. I held her by her waist, proudly displaying my affection for her in front of the other people.

We headed for Makati and went around Greenbelt park, waiting for the malls to open. After buying her two blouses, I took her hand and told her I wanted to go to a more private place. She understood and I immediately took her to the nearest Victoria Court. As we entered the room I planted a long kiss on her lips, hugging her and caressing her face over and over. She sat on the edge of the bed and said Ang ganda dito kuya. Mahal ba ito? Di naman, I told her. I lay down on the bed and she sat up, and straddled my waist. Kuya, parang lumaki ng konti ang boobs ko. Saan? Pakita. She removed her shirt slowly, as if teasing me, and undid her bra. Immediately her gorgeous breasts bounced in front of me. I could not help but touch them. They were so round and so full. I glanced at the mirror beside our bed and looked at our reflection: my hands on the breasts of a woman in denims, straddling a man with a hard on that was becoming plainly visible.

I kneaded her breasts gently and pulled her closer to me, as I arched my back to kiss and lick those luscious tips that seemed to defy gravity and seemed to move toward my lips. As my lips met her nipples, she shivered and had goose pumps from my licking them. I slowly bit the end of one, asking her to tell me when it hurt. Like a child playing with a small grape, and biting as much as he could without breaking the skin, I slowly rotated my head with my teeth firmly planted on her nipple. She let out a prolonged ahhhhhhhh, as I gently flicked the end with my tongue. She pulled my head closer, nearly smothering me. She was moving toward utter ecstasy now, as I refused to back down from licking her nipples. I did so with gusto, alternating between breasts, sucking, biting, licking and flicking my tongue across the expanse of her perfectly formed breasts. Ohhh kuya Jun, tama na, tama na, please nakakakgigi…… aahhhhhh, ohhhhhh, ohhhhh, nababasa na ako. Teka lang kuya, she said as she pulled my head away from her breast. Maliligo muna ako. Ha? Naligo ka na sa bahay ah. Hindi, dapat lang di ba? Sabi mo maligo ako lagi para laging mabango ako at ang akin di ba? At may sorpresa ako sa iyo ha? Ano yun? Basta, hintay ka lang dyan.

I heard the water running and I turned on the TV. An x-rated movie was showing, and my coke responded immediately, rising up in record time and pointing straight at the ceiling. It seemed particularly harder and longer now than before. Helen stepped out of the bathroom, her hair in a tight bun, and a large towel wrapped around her body. Patayin mo ilaw kuya. Bakit? Basta. Teka maligo rin ako. Ok Kuya. I turned off the light but left the bathroom light open and the bathroom door slightly ajar to let in a little light that landed on the bed. Enough to see but not enough to see everything.

When I opened the bathroom door, Helen beckoned to me, Higa ka kuya. I lay on the bed, amazed at Helen’s transformation in the past few seconds. She did not remove her towel, but knelt beside me and began kissing me all over. She began by licking my earlobes, flicking them the way I did her nipples. She breathed heavily into my ear, raising my body temperature and my already hard dick a few more degrees. She licked my neck, saying, Ang bango mo kuya, sarap mong halikan, sarap mong kainin, para kang…. mmmmm. I closed my eyes and let her have her way. She began exploring and kissing my eyes, licked between them and moved towards my cheeks, licking them, until she finally reached my mouth. I opened my lips slightly to welcome her warm tongue, but instead she decided to merely graze my lips with her tongue, creating more suspense in my mind and more tension between my hard dick and balls. As she licked my lips she pinched my nipples softly, pulling on them and reaching that middle ground of extreme pleasure and slight pain that you always look for but never seem to find. With all my girlfriends I never experienced this, but with Helen I reached it. As I pushed her closer to me to bridge the gap between us, she sucked on my nipple so hard I almost exploded in pleasure. Ohhhh Helen, shit, shit, ohhhhh shit, saan mo na-na-natuto yan, ohhhhh… ang sarap. Kayo nagturo sa akin niyan kuya. For a moment, a split second, I felt fulfilled as a sex teacher, although this was never what I expected.

No content with wreaking havoc on my chest, and probably leaving red marks on both my nipples, she proceeded to lick downward, tracing a path to my belly button. There she waited a few seconds, then suddenly moved in to use her tongue as a drill, rotating left and right as she pushed her tongue deeper and deeper into my belly button. I did not move, but I was writhing in pure sexual joy, and all I could do now was grab the bed sheet as I let her have her way with me.

She moved to my side and continued with her licking, but this time she made softer, almost feathery touches with her tongue. Instead of making me lose interest, the light touches made me reel in even more pleasure as part of my body tried to avoid the ticklish electricity that her tongue generated. I almost bent my body in half as she continued to lick my sides, stopping only for a moment to tell me in a soft voice, Kuya, talikod ka. Clearly Helen was in charge now and I allowed her to order me around because she did it in such a sweet and totally sexual way I could not refuse.

Ohhhh Helen, ibang-iba ka. Naging agresibo ka na, I said to myself as I turned over. She moved her hands across my back, then ran her fingers in feathery touches. I repositioned my coke to lie against my tummy, as it was already so hard and sore from all he excitement. She then ran her tongue down my spine, in a slow up and down motion, stopping only at the crack of my ass. She then took her right hand and gently nudged me to open my legs. She then started kissing my hips, and licking them. Then she started to work on my balls, which were now bunched up slightly because of the cold. She licked and put one in her mouth and tugged ever so gently on them. That was it. I couldn’t stand it anymore as I turned to face her to kiss those lovely lips that for the past few minutes were giving me indescribable pleasure. Teka lang kuya, she said.

She pushed me down and grabbed my coke with her right hand. She squeezed it slowly but firmly, tightening and tightening her grip till my coke head was engorged in blood and changed color from a dark red to a brilliant vermilion. She relaxed and grabbed the bottom portion with her free hand, alternating squeezes as she gazed my stiff coke with the same excitement that she had when she first saw it. She then proceeded to lick the end of it with longing loving strokes of her tongue, not the quick licks of amateurs. She hesitated putting it in her mouth this time, choosing instead to lick from the head down to the shaft, and reaching my balls. There she lingered a bit more, and out at first one of my balls into her mouth and played with it like some piece of oversized candy. She then took the other one in her mouth, leaving both inside as she stroked my coke. She opened her eyes to look at me, as I was in the throes of pleasure. I guess Helen was happy too, seeing me that way. She stopped licking my balls and took the head of my coke in her mouth, pausing occasionally to remove a wayward hair that got into her mouth. She proceeded to lick the head, and rotate her mouth as she went lower and lower. She was gagging but I could see she was fighting it. She swallowed most of my coke, leaving just an inch, before stopping and lifting her mouth to my coke head. She continued this for many minutes, and I was almost close to coming watching her beautiful face move up and down and those ruby lips clamp on my dick and descend slowly to the base.

Ohhh Helen, sobra na yan, ang sarap. Ok ka talaga. She sat up and wiped her mouth. Talaga kuya? Salamat. Ikaw naman ang nagturo sa akin niyan. Oo nga pareo di ko akalain na gagaling kang ganyan. O sige, ikaw naman ang kakainin ko. Kanina ko pa gustong amuyin at lasapin ko ang iyong keps.

She then moved up to me to kiss me. I suddenly felt a smoothness on my thigh as her pussy grazed it. I could immediately feel her soft pussy lips as they rubbed my thighs. When she removed her towel, I could not believe what I saw in the semi-darkness. The strange feeling I felt was the feel of raw, smooth pussy skin that totally lacked hair!

My initial impressions were confirmed as Helen’s luscious Cunt lips grazed my thigh. She had shaved her pussy last night and both of us were feeling the strange sensations that resulted when smooth pussy meets inner thigh. I had to see this, I said to myself and stood up to turn on the light. Saan ka pupunta kuya? Buksan ko lang ang ilaw. Ay makikita nyo sorpresa ko. I turned on the light as fast as I could because I had never seen a shaved pussy up close.

We both squinted our eyes as the bright light flooded the room and exposed Helen’s perfectly shaped body. Oooohhh I must admit that when I saw her I found she was beautiful in her newfound nakedness. Her breasts were partially covered by her hair and her body was one continuous piece of beautiful skin with nary a strand of hair below her navel. She turned over and as I gazed upon her smooth behind. I likened her butt to that of a newborn baby - so smooth, without blemishes. I could stand it no longer. I straddled her back and began to do for her what she did to me a few minutes back. Ok bang nag-ahit ako kuya? Aba, ok na ok, ngayon ko lang nakita ng kabuuan ang puke mo, lalong gumaganda habang tinitingnan. Kuya talaga o.

My hands rubbed her back up and down, but it was the sight of her hairless pussy, which seemed to be moistening with her juices as I rubbed her, that made me salivate at the thought of eating and licking those reddened lips, and playing with her clitoris, much like eating an oversized mussel. Her pussy looked so innocent, so clean, and so fresh I had to stop myself from nearly ravaging her and eating that wonderful love hole of hers that had given me so much pleasure in the past months.

I turned her over and looked at her. Bakit kuya? Masama ba itsura ko? Hindi Helen, magandang-maganda ka lang talaga, sobra, I said as I looked at her from head to foot. I could not help but stop and look longingly at her pussy, whose lips were opening up a bit in anticipation of my tongue and stiff coke. Like some overripe fruit that was due for eating, the pink insides of her pussy constantly teased me. As she lay down with her eyes closed, I placed my hand ever so gently on her pussy, just barely touching it. Her body arched up slightly as my fingers ran over her mound. It felt like my hand was caressing a smooth satin sheet, as I rubbed her mound slowly. Helen moved and pushed her hips upward to put more pressure on her Cunt lips. I relented and pulled my hand away, but as I did, Helen’s already wet pussy left some love juice on my hand. I showed her the wetness on it and licked my palm in front of her. She smiled at me, happy at what I did – and her eyes begged me to do more.

I cupped my hand on her pussy mound, using my index finger to rub her clit and my middle finger to explore the inside of he pussy. I pushed and pulled my finger out of her and brought my left hand to caress her breasts. My right hand was almost full of her juices, so I showed this to Helen and licked it in front of her, and as I savored her sweetness, she moaned in approval. I inserted it again and brought my finger up to her mouth to lick it. She looked at me, closed her eyes, held my hand and sucked on my finger like a child. Helen was a good student, and I was proud she was able to change from a virginal provinciana, to a liberated young woman. I moved my left hand to her pussy and began to rub her lips constantly. I was already horny as hell and touching Helen’s smooth pussy only fueled my passion. Ohhh kuya Jun, ganyan ang gusto ko, dahan dahan lang, ohhhh ganyan nga, ganyannnnn mmmmmm mmmmm mmmmm Huwag mong ihinto ang ginagawa mo. As I continued stroking her pussy the way she wanted me to, alternating between soft strokes and vigorous flicks with my finger on her swollen clit. I glanced at my coke, which for the past few minutes was hard as it could be, and which was touching her inner thigh. I brought my coke closer to her wet pussy, and as I played with her clit, I also rubbed the head of my shaft against her hairless Cunt lips. Ohhhh kuya, huwag mong itigil yan, Helen moaned as I moved my coke head from the top of her lips, down to the end of her pussy. I let it touch her asshole, as it slightly nudged her ass lips. She let out an uninhibited moan, as she turned over on her tummy. This time, my coke would massage her.

My erection was way up now and I had to push it down, using the head of my engorged coke to massage her back. I rubbed my coke and balls against her back, moving downward until my coke was positioned in front of her pussy and my tongue was close to her ear. Oh Helen, I whispered to her, sobrang ganda mo at sobrang swerte ako sa iyo. I breathed the last line into her ear and felt her shudder in pure joy. I then began to lick her back the way she liked mine. As I neared her pussy I raised her hips off the bed and made her assume the doggy position, with her arms on the bed and her pussy thrust straight at my face. I lay on my back in front of her gleaming vagina, and pushed it toward my mouth. The feel of shaven pussy on my lips was a very new feeling for me. As I had also shaved my moustache that morning, it was raw skin on raw skin. Smoothness on smoothness. The wetness of my tongue and mouth on the wetness of her pussy’s insides. The mingling of our fluids in my mouth and in her Cunt. As she gave me her pussy juice so copiously, I would lick her clit and pussy in an effort to return those juices to their source. This was mind-blowing for me, and at that moment Helen could have asked me to marry her and I would have agreed. Such was the effect of her pussy on me that I seemed to forget time and place and the name of the woman on top of me who was continuously rubbing her soft clit against my stiff tongue and teeth. I then moved southward, against a backdrop of Helen’s sweetest moans and entreaties for me not to stop, and licked around the middle of her pussy and asshole. She clamped my head firmly with her thighs, determined that I would not be let off so easily, as she reached under to hold my head and push it forward so my tongue would be buried deeper in her hole. By this time my face was all wet from her juices, and when I stopped, some drops of her love juice fell directly on my lips, which I licked away.

Helen now begged me to fuck her as she turned over on her side. Her dripping pussy was now directly in front of me. I gazed at it lovingly, her pussy lips as they were pressed by her inner thighs. I gently raised one of her legs and bent down to give her pussy one final lick. She let out an ohhhhh, and I positioned my coke. It slid in quite easily, without any resistance, and I lowered her leg to make her pussy tighter. Mmmm kuya, mmm kuya, sarap, was all she said. I was fucking her on her side and I crossed over her tummy, planting my hands in front of me as I pushed in deeper, trying to find her g-spot. She loved the feeling and brought her hand on my ass, pushing it in constant rhythm with my thrusts. When I paused, her hand quickly went for my balls and she caressed them, and massaged them a bit. Then she turned to me, while my coke was buried deep inside her, and looked at me with her eyes, as if to say, fuck me more, don’t stop.

The sight of her eyes and face, while she was in the throes of ecstasy, was so good I wasn’t able to hold on much longer. Sige pa kuya, malapit na ako. Malapit na. I was already close to coming and I doubted if I could hold out much longer, so I shouted, Ayan na Helen lalabasan na ako, ayannn na, oh god that sooo good, shhhheeeet. I was coming inside Helen, spewing her insides with my warm sperm, but I still continued to fuck her, and when she said, Ayan narin ako Kuya, ayan nnnnnnaaa, huwag kang huminto, ayan ayan ayan, ohhh ohh ohh, meron pa, diyos ko , ano po ito, sobrang sarap na.. But I still would not let it go at that. I pulled out my coke, turned Helen over,a nd beagn to lick her clit furiously. Kuya, tama na, tapos na po akkkk….oh kuya, sige pa, ohhh meron na namn ako, ayan na naman, sige kuya sige pa, Helen egged me on as I furiously licked her swollen clit. She grabbed my head tighly and braced for a much bigger orgasm, Ohhhhhhhhhhh kuya andyan na naman. Di ko na kaya, di ko na kaya, ohhhhhmmmm, ayan na ahhhhh. She was nearly screaming in bliss from the constant and unrelenting licking her clit was receiving from my tongue. After that she and I plopped down on the bed, totally exhausted.

We lay in each other’s arms, kissing and hugging, for a good hour or so. Then I told her, kaya mo isa pa? She laughed and said, Baka kayo ang bumigay kuya. I motioned for her to take a bath with me, and we both stood up to take a bath before round 2.

I stood up and held my hand for her. She was apparently exhausted, and had a hard time standing up.. Kuya, ang sakit na nag singit ko, at ang bilat ko namamaga na rin. I embraced her and planted a very sweet kiss on her lips, letting my tongue linger around in her mouth. I then held her close to me and said, Oh Helen, ang gand ng kanina. At ang ganda ng keps mo plal pag na-ahit na. Ang kinis. Sige kuya, lagi kong aahitin para sa iyo.

I took a shower with her, making light touches on her already sore pussy, but as I did so I could only marvel at the beauty of it. I soaped her and rinsed her body, treating her like a priceless figurine, always careful and giving her only soft caresses. I also took a bath, and after drying her and myself pulled her back to bed. We ordered some food and ate lunch. I was quite tired and I fell asleep very happy and very content.

It was about 2 pm when Helen gently nudged me, kissing my forehead and lips, and gently waking me in the process. Kuya, gising na. I half-opened my eyes and gazed upon her very refreshed face. Her hands moved down towards my soft coke. Kuya, gusto mo pa, kaya mo pa ba? She asked, her eyes half-pleading. Oo naman Helen. We locked in a tight embrace and began another round of lovemaking.

Kuya, noong hinalikan mo ako sa pwet kanina, nakakakiliti yun. Ngayon mo lang ginawa ng ganoon. Pero masarap. I immediately got her point and began nibbling at her again. I said to myself, this time she had to remember this event. I began by asking her to assume the 69 position. Helen needed no further coaxing as she immediately locked in on my soft manhood and took it in. She sucked on it like a straw, and I could feel the almost immediate tug on my coke. It started to rise quickly and began filling her mouth. Helen continued to suck and lick it, moving her lips up and down, holding my shaft and jacking me off just as her lips reached the head of my coke. She continued licking it and moving her hand up and down as I concentrated on her soft, bald pussy.

I opened her Cunt lips with my two hands, eager to push my tongue inside her pussy’s moist insides. Ohhh kuya jun, sige pa, sige pa, ang sarap. I moved my tongue inside her pussy, and tongue fucked her, pushing my tongue inside as far as I could, then withdrawing it and pushing and flicking my tongue again as it entered her pussy. Ohhhh ohh, mmm mmm mmm Helen would moan everytime my tongue entered her. Kuya Jun huwag kang hihinto, baka matagalan ako ngayon. I answered her, in between slurps “ok lang Helen, kahit gaanong katagal. Kailangan kang labasan ng sampung beses ha? I said to her as I continued my attack on her pussy. Clearly I would not stop until this beautiful pussy was dripping wet again and was ready to take on my coke for a longer time.

I had always loved eating pussy, but Helen’s was an exception because it was one of those rare ones that I had eaten that tasted a bit sugary. Even after eating her for many minutes, it would still taste the same. Her love juices so turned me on that I had a hard time concentrating on anything else but that lovely, wet, and perfumed vagina. If I had loved Helen at that time, I seemed to crave her pussy even more. And with each flick of my tongue, more and more of her juices would flow down from her pussy, moistening her thighs and thoroughly drenching my lips. I was only too eager to lap it all up, like some thirsty animal dog that couldn’t stop drinking. I tickled her asshole a bit, rimming it, until she couldn't stand it anymore and she begged me to eat her pussy and finish all her juices, until she was dry.

She rocked her hips in unison with my tongue, and eventually let her body fall on mine, planting her pussy firmly on my mouth. She was not able to concentrate on my dick, and instead placed her head on my thigh, and waited for her big orgasm. I felt her thighs tighten as she neared her climax. Oh kuya, ang sarap sarap mong kumain, parang nasa langit na ako. Sige himurin mo pa, himurin mo. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, lalabasan na naman ako, sige pa sige pa sige pa, sige pa, sige pa. Ayan na ayan na….AYANNNN nnnnna, she screamed as her head tossed and turned and her body shuddered uncontrollably due to her explosive orgasm. She lay on my tummy to rest, but after a few minutes she turned to me and asked. Kuya, gusto mo na ba? Baka pagod ka Helen. Di naman, she said as she raised herself up so that her back was against me.

She held my coke and looked at it for a few seconds. Kuya, matigas na siya. Pwede na. Ok Helen, ikaw na bahala sa akin, I said. Ok Kuya, ako naman ang magtatrabaho para sa iyo. Mukhang pagod ka na eh. She held my coke gently and raised her right thigh. I could see my stiff coke in her hands, as she rubbed it on her pussy. She rubbed it furiously against her pussy lips, as she moaned again and again. Helen’s explosive orgasm a few minutes ago apparently made her want to come again and again. Her pussy was beginning to get wet again, and I could see the liquid glistening on her upper thigh. She was hot, and I really hoped I could keep up with her unbridled sexual energy.

With one final glance at me for approval, she began to lower herself on my stiff rod. When it entered her I could feel her moist insides. It felt like my coke had come home to a very pleasant hole. I could not help but enjoy her pussy as it moved up and down my coke.. AS she raised herself to show me my coke going in and out of her, I saw my coke was quite wet from her juices. She squeezed her vaginal muscles on my coke repeatedly. Ok ba yan Kuya? Masarap. I said Oooh, Helen, sobraang sarap niyan. Huwag ka nang huminto. She obeyed dutifully and rode me with her back towards me. She ground her pussy on the base of my coke, trying to find a rhythm for her rapidly growing clit. Mmmm kuya, iba pala pag agnito, parang nararamdaman ko ang buong titi mo sa loob ko.

She continued rocking back and forth, then her hips started moving a bit faster. She lay on my legs, holding on to them as she increased the tempo of her hips. I helped her by moving in an opposite direction to her movements. AS I was close to climaxing, I sped up my movement, hoping I could come, but apparently Helen was mucjh closwr to her own explosive orgasm. Kuya, malapit na akong labasan. Kuya, malapit na. Malapit na, Huwag kayong hihinto, ayan na malapit na naman, Ayan na ayan na. Ohhhhhhh Sarap sarap.

I turned her over and assumed the missionary position. Di ka pa linalabasan kuya? Di pa Helen. I entered her again, and began pushing my coke in and out of her. At some point I withdrew my coke entirely, and pushed it in again, withdrew and pushed in again. This was obviously making Helen aroused again. Linabasan ka na ba Helen? Oo Kuya marami na. Mabuti naman kasi gusto kong labasan ka ng labasan uli. Kuya, ang galling mo naman.

I saw from her face that she was coming again and again, but that made me fuck her more furiously as I continued to pump her, my coke showing no signs of softening or coming close to a climax. I was taken over by passion. Watching Helen’s face writhe in pleasure with every thrust of my coke in her pussy and seeing her beautiful breasts jiggle up and down as I slammed my meat inside her made me stronger. I was not getting any tired, as the sight of that beautiful face framed in total ecstasy, begging me to fuck and fuck her, took over me. I would never stop I said, never stop.

But I did stop eventually, after more than ten or more minutes of fucking and after changing positions many times, I was close to exploding again. Helen malapit na rin ako. Sige kuya, sa bibig ko. Gusto ko labasan ka sa bibig ko. Ok Helen. When I was close to coming, I withdrew my shaft, which was soaking wet from Helen’s pussy and positioned it close to her mouth. Ohhhhhh Helen I’m coming. Lalabasan na ako. Marami na anamn ito Helen, Sheeet, andayn na, ayan na Helen, yesss…. I exploded before I was able to enter Helen’s mouth and some of my cum found its way to Helen’s cheeks and eyes. Kuya, ang lakas naman niya, she said. She held my coke and placed it in her mouth. Yesss Helen, sipsipin mo lahat, ubusin mo. Helen sucked me as I was in the middle of my orgasm, and as she sucked me, I felt one of the best orgasms in my life. It was if a vacuum cleaner was sucking everything out of my balls. Helen took it all in and swallowed my cum. My coke became soft in her mouth. I pulled it out, but a wayward drop of cum formed again. Ay kuya, meron pa, she said as she licked the head of my coke, cleaning it. She kissed my coke and said to me, next time uli ha Kuya? Dito tayo uli sa susunod na day-off ko.

I fell on the bed and fell asleep immediately, with Helen nestled on my shoulder, and I embracing her. We woke up around 6 pm and dressed to go home.


To be continued…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Blog Archive

Popular Posts