Home » , » Chapter IV: Beth's house

Chapter IV: Beth's house

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 | 12:40 AM

I arrived in Beth's house about 8:30. The maid who
opened their gate was new, and did not recognize me. Andayan si Beth? Sino po sila? Sabihin mo si Jun. Ay opo pasok po kayo. Beth lived in Mandaluyong, in an old house that had many stories and bedrooms. The maid led me to the sala and offered me something to drink. As she served me she leaned over and I thought I would be able to get a glimpse of her small breasts. Not so nice, as there was hardly a thing I could see because her bra covered everything. She wasn't that pretty either. Not as pretty as Helen anyway. Beth's other maid was a little prettier and sexier and I wondered where she was. I asked her, Inday nasaan yung isang kasama mo dito, yung si Russel. Sino ho? Ah yung umalis na, di ko ho naabutan. Naka-dalawang araw pa lang ho ako dito.

Beth came down the stairs in tight denim shorts and a body hugging t-shirt. Hi love she said to me as we kissed. She sat down beside me, her very smooth white legs brushing against mine. Bad ka talaga. Alam mo ba basang basa ang panty ko kahapon? Ikaw talaga. And she made a playful grab for my crotch. I let her hold me there. Ikaw talaga, ibang klase ka rin. You're the only man who ever made me do those things. I said, Eh gusto mo naman di ba? To which she replied with a soft moan ummmm and buried her face in my crotch. Uy baka makita tayo ng maid niyo. Wala naman siya nasa kusina. Nga pala Beth asan yung isang maid nyo, si Russel. Bakit mo tinatanong? Ikaw ha, napansin ko nga panay tingin mo dun. Wala na siya, pinalayas ni Mama. Bakit? Ay di ko pala nakwento sa iyo, nahuli ni Mama si Daddy noong Sabado. Ano ginagawa niya? Nahuli silang dalawa ni Russel sa kwarto ng katulong. Anong ginagawa nila? E di ano pa, e di yun. Ano, nagkakantutan sila? Bastos ka talaga, oo yun nga. Pangalawang beses na nangyari yun. Nung bata ako meron ding ginalaw na katulong si Daddy, malaking away yun. Tapos ngayon yun nangyari uli.

I knew the maid's room in Beth's house was in the back and was on the second floor. I also knew that if you tiptoed you could get a view of the bedroom. Tapos? Ayun, mukhang matagal na sila may ginagawang milagro. Bwisit na Russel yan. Ang landi-landi. Nagwala si Mama at pinalayas si Daddy. Nasa Cubao si Daddy, kay Kuya Mike, pinapabayaan lumamig ulo ni Mama. Kung ako si Mama at ikaw asawa ko Jun, naku patay ka sa akin. Ngayon alam ko saan ka nagmana ng libog, sa tatay mo. I laughed and Beth did too.

I let Beth continue talking. All the while I was thinking of Helen, her soft lips, her sweet face, her pert breasts and her soft body. I embraced Beth and told her I was a bit tired and I hugged her and slouched on the sofa with Beth on top of me. Sige pahinga ka dyan, dito ako sa iyo, Beth said in sweet voice. With Beth's hair in my face I could not help but hink of Helen's hair and the many times I stroked it.

My hands moved down Beth's back and I imagined it was Helen's. I was only thinking of Helen and the last time we fucked.

It was in our living room, and Helen had just arrived from her day-off. My parents were at the mall and I was just lying around watching a movie. Maaga ka yata Helen (it was only 3 pm). Opo kuya, ayoko nang magtagal, mahirap sumakay kasi pag gabi na. Sige ho kuya, maliligo muna ako. Ok. Pag tapos ka na maligo punta ka dito may papakita ako sa iyo sa TV.

When I heard her enter the bathroom I pulled out a XXX rated VCD. It was Chinese I think or Japanese, I don't recall. When Helen finished dressing I called out to her and asked her if she watched an XXX movie before. Minsan ho nung 16 ako. Ano yun? Americano yun ho. Eto panoorin mo, mga Asyano, mga Hapon, She gamely sat beside me and watched in silence as the actor on the video started caressing and touching the actress. Di pala malaki ang sa hapon kuya, ang liit. Mas malaki ang sa inyo diyan. I could sense she was enjoying the show and I moved my hand down her back. She had no bra so I moved my hand to caress her breast. Through the duster I could feel her nipples becoming hard.

I kissed Helen on the neck and asked her Pwede ka Helen? She moaned in a soft voice. Sige ho pero ummm hugutin niyo kasi baka mabuntis ako. Ok huhugutin ko. She turned to me and started kissing me passionately. She was overcome by the video, and automatically stood to face me and lowered her white cotton panties slowly, making sure I got to see her pussy. She then knelt in front of me, rubbing my throbbing erection. She unzipped my shorts and pulled down my pants and brief. My coke sprang to attention in front of her. She gamely grabbed it and moved her hand up and down over it. Na-miss nyo ba ako kuya? Miss na miss ko kasi ang ginagawa natin. Oo Helen na-miss kita. Matagal na rin kasi. She rose to kiss me and slowly moved her lips down to lick my chest and moved to lick my nipples, rolling her tongue around them over and over until I couldn't stand it any longer. All the while she was stroking my coke, pulling up and down on it and making it hard.

Ohh Helen, I said as she rose and stood on the sofa, straddling me. She lifted her duster to show me her pussy, and her eyes pleaded for me to eat her. I did, planting my mouth on her slightly wet pussy. I parted her lips with my tongue, savoring the smell of soap and her own unique sweetness. I cupped her pert ass with both hands and pushed her love hole closer to my mouth. I guess there are few women in my life whose pussies I remember well. Helen's was one of those really special ones. I licked at her pussy and nibbled generously at the sof lips, pausing only to use my fingers to open her pussy more and for me to push my tongue inside her. Kuyaaaa, ang sarap mo talaga, naku sobrang sarrrappp. Ummmmmm sige pa kuya, ayan, malapit na naman, sige pa, bilisan mo pa, huwag kayong huminto. ohhhh ohhhh diyos ko ang sarap...

She lay on the sofa, tired, and with her back to me. I pushed aside part of her hip to explore her very wet and throbbing pussy, whose lips were puffed up, waiting to be explored. I slowly eased my coke into it, and was amazed at how tght she was as Ientered her from behind. Ohhhh kuya, ano yan, iba yan. Masarap siya. I was watching my coke slide in and out of her pussy, all wet, and I oulled it out completely to see the reddened head of my coke glistening with her love juice. I brought it up to her face, and like the xxx movire slicked it and sucked on it. I put it in her again and pumped her furiously. I heard her moan very loudly as she approached another explosive climax. Ohhhhhhhh Jun, huwag mong ihinto, lalabasan na naman ako, oooo ayan na, ayan na, ayan naaaah. I didn't stop pumping and I too was on the verge of a major climax. I quickly pulled out my dick and put it close to her. She faced me and held my coke. After a few quick strokes she made me come on her tummy. I'm comiong, oohh shit eto na, ayan na. adn I spewed out globs of cum on her stomach as she jacked me off, Sige pa kya, she begged me on as I kept spurting out my liquid onto her stomach. After I came, she squeezed out the last few drops on to her stomach and said, Ang dami na ulit kuya. Teka kukuha ako ng tuwalya para mapahiran mo. Kuya, tingan mo ito. Helen picked up some of my come with her finger and lovingly licked it in front of me. I smiled as I wiped her tummy and kissed her.

Hoy, Jun, gumising ka na. Beth woke me up because I had apparently fallen asleep. Ano ba, bumisita ka ba sa akin o matutulog ka? Sorry Beth, pagod lang ako sa opisina. Ay, paano yan, di na tayo magse-sex? Sige mamaya ng konti. After 30 minutes I took Beth outside to their garage, where her car was parked. Her car was a Kia pride hatchback and I told her to open the rear. As she did I embraced her and kissed her, fondling her boobs and pussy like a madman. I was thinking of Helen again, even as I slid my hand down to remove her panties. After licking her pussy I told her to bend over and place her body inside the car's rear so she could have more support. I raised her dress and dog fucked her, imagining this was Helen. I came inside her and she turned to me and said, My you're a hot one today. Ano Jun, di ka kasi nakapagbate ngayon ano? she laughed. I eased out of Beth and wiped my coke. I wondered if I still had enough for Helen if the opportunity again presented itself.

Next Chapter: Farewell kay Helen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Blog Archive

Popular Posts