Home » , » Chapter III: At the Beach with Helen and Home

Chapter III: At the Beach with Helen and Home

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, August 26, 2014 | 12:39 AM


We stayed in Subic for 3 days and 2 nights,
and aside from our bathtub episode, I remember Helen and my sister Joy frolicking on the beach. If you placed them together, wearing the same outfit you would say that Helen is the prettier of the two. She was wearing a T-shirt over her bikini and you could make out the outline of her full breasts as she walked along the beach. I even caught my Dad eyeing her as she walked. My Mom noticed this and said, Maganda yang si Helen ano? May tindig. Di ba parang hawig niya si Lumen? My father, suddenly caught unaware, responded "Sinong Lumen? Ah yung sa Surf." Oo nga, siya nga. mas maputi ng konti lang si Helen. Ikaw talaga Rod, pati ba naman si Helen pinagnanasahan mo. My mon then started laughing.

That was true, here was this maid of ours who looked like Jan Isaac, only a bit fairer and with no attitude. I thought to myself just yesterday I was eating this woman's pussy for nearly 30 minutes and she licked and sucked me and swallowed my cum. That was one of the most awesome sexual experiences I had. Too much happened in one day that I felt a little dizzy and I noticed my dick starting to swell from thinking about what we did just yesterday. To avoid my hard-on being seen, I quickly ran to the water and joined Helen and my sister Joy. My sister was laughing with Helen and in a way I noticed that Helen somehow became a part of our family because she was a hard worker and was really nice to my sister and me. I also knew that my sister stayed in the maid's room to tell Helen stories and they really became close. I trusted that Helen would not tell our story. Helen was in fact quite intelligent for a provincial lass and not the dumb type of maid who spoke with a thick accent.

My sister said she was hungry and ran to the hut to eat, leaving me and Helen. I could see my parents and Joy getting something to eat. I swam to Helen's side and asked, Ok ba ang nangyari kahapon Helen? Opo Kuya. She laughed and said kayo talaga parang ang daming lumabas sa inyo. Ikaw din naman Helen marami rin, pero wala akong sinayang di ba? She was laughing and giggling and I was beginning to get a hard-on in the water just looking at her. As we were some distance from the shore I told Helen not to be noisy and dove under her. I could see her shorts underwater since I was wearing goggles and a snorkel. I reached out and touched her pussy and rubbed my hands against it. Helen moved a bit but seemed to allow me to explore her underwater-something really new for me. I moved my hand and put it in her shorts, which were loose. She opened her legs a bit more so I could put my hand fully inside. The cold water did little to make her pussy cold because it was quite warm as I touched it. She wasn't wearing any panties, so I really had a field day massaging her pussy lips, her clit and rimming her ass. She wasn't moving and as my finger started to move inside her pussy, I could sense my hard-on becoming bigger and bigger and making a huge outline against my trunks. I also had a hard time breathing because of the nervousness I felt touching her underwater. I had to get up for more air. "As I did she asked me, Kuya, bakit ka huminto, masarap pa naman. Ikaw talaga Helen ang libog mo na ha, I said smiling. Kuya talaga. naging ganito ako dahil sa inyo, dahil ok kayo sa akin, at syempre dahil gusto kita. I pulled out my bulging hard-on and let her feel it. Sarap mo talaga Helen. and i pushed it against her ass cheeks. Kuya baka makita tayo. We were already quite far from the shore, and the water depth was just below Helen's neck. My parents were busy eating and since there were people in the water I guess they didn't notice us. I rubbed the head of my throbbing coke against her ass and I could see the redness of my coke against her shorts. I lifted up one leg of her shorts and pushed my coke from behind into her shorts. I could feel her waiting for me as she opened her legs to make way for my stiff shaft. I was positioned behind her and if you saw us you would just say we were playing in the water.

We did not move and I slowly tried to ease my rigid meat into her excited pussy. It wasn't that nice for her I think because of the sea water. But I managed to push half of my coke in her. Ohhh kuya, masarap pala dito sa tubig. She closed her eyes and tried to concentrate. I had to keep my eyes open so people wouldn't notice. I pumped her slowly from behind, but I didn't feel it was as good as when we were in bed, when Helen's love juices kept on flowing, lubricating my coke continuously. I also missed eating that beautiful Cunt. I pumped harder and harder as I felt her juices flowing inside her Cunt. Kuya, andyan na ako. Malapit na nammmmmm. mmmmmmm mmmmmm ay ...Ayan...ayan...ay.....aaaannnnn na naman. Her body shivered and I could feel her pussy muscles contracting on and on around my still hard dick. She squeezed her muscles more tightly around my coke and said, Oh Kuya, the best ka talaga. I had to pull out and told her to face me. Panoorin mo ito Helen. I took her had and told her to jack me off. She moved her hand around my coke nd vigorously began to beat it, from head to root, until I could no longer stand it. Oh shit, sarap nyan Helen, lalabasan na ako, ayan na. oohhhh. Helen glanced down at the clear water and could see my coke as she rubbed the head with one palm. She watched my coke in eagerness as it spurted out my cum. Ay kuya, ang galing, parang lumulutang sa tubig ang ano nyo. My prostate was still pumping out liquid, and I almost collapsed from the pleasure she was giving me. After I came she refused to let go of my coke and said, balik tayo kuya, halika. So she held on to my coke and pulled on me to follow her. I was still getting horny and in the cold water I could feel my coke swell again in her hand. Just as we were near the beach I told her to go on ahead. Hihihi, ano kaya sabihin nila pag nakita kayo na may nakabukol sa shorts niyo, Helen said naughtily. So I let her go ahead and waited for my hard on to subside.

We left for Manila the next day and throughout the trip we were sound asleep. After we arrived, we were all too tired to do anything else but sleep till the next day.

I was still tired so I decided to stay home that day. Helen left to go to Divisoria so I was left all alone. About 2 pm the phone rang. It was my girlfriend Beth. O Jun kailan ka uli bibisita? Isang linggo na tayong di nagkikita...Hmmmph. Ikaw rin, maghahanap ako ng iba. Beth naman, busy lang ako, Sige, ikaw rin, wala kang mahahanap na kasinggaling ko kumain sa iyo. Kaya ba nila ang treinta minutos na kain sa iyo tuloy-tuloy? Ay bastos ka talaga Jun. I sensed she was enjoying this and I decided to have a little SOP with her. Alam mo kung anong iniisip ko ngayon, Beth? Hindi noh! Ano na naman, kabastusan na naman ang nasa isip mo?

You know what I'm thinking of now Beth? I'm thinking that you're in your office uniform, and in stockings, and I'm under your table. There are people in your office, but no one can see me. I am kissing your legs starting from your calf, and moving up slowly, moving up to your thigh, biting them softly and licking them. Then I will just graze the outside of your panties. You like that huh? Bastos ka talaga Jun. Pero ok naman. Wala akong ginagawa ngayon, kaya usap tayo. Tapos, anong gagawin mo? Alam mo Beth, mabuti pa taggalin mo ang panty mo ngayon. Ha? Sira ka ba? Sige na Beth, please. No one will see you. I will wait for you Ok? O sige na nga.

After about a minute Beth comes back to the phone. Ayan na. No more panties. Nakatago ka naman sa cubicle mo di ba? Oo. OK I want you to touch your inner thighs now. Sira! Just do it, I order you to. I could sense Beth following my orders and I could imagine her stroking her inner thigh with her left hand and closing her eyes in anticipation of the ecstacy she would soon experience. The thrill of being caught made it all the more exciting for her. Now I knew she would not stop till I had my way with her.

Ok, move your finger up, but don't touch your pussy just yet. I want you to play around the area near your thighs and pussy. How does it feel? Oooohh sarap Jun. Sira ka talaga basa na ako. Wala akong dalang pantyliner. That's ok. Now touch your right pussy lip and mover your finger up and down it. Stroke it. Ahhhh yes, sarap Jun. Teka dumarating yata si boss. Don't stop. Yumuko ka para di niya makita nasaan ang kamay mo. Jun naman. Sige na Beth. Please. kaya mo iyan. Hindi na.

I heard her talk to her boss. Silence. Sira ka talaga Jun. Dumating si Boss tamang-tama tinanggal ko kamay ko. Basa pa ng konti at naamoy ko sa kamay ko ang lumabas sa akin. Anong amoy Beth? Parang yung amoy ng bibig mo pagkatapos mo akong kainin. Mabango naman. Kaya gustong gusto mo akong kainin ano? Yes..Umalis na boss mo? Oo. O sige Beth ipagpatuloy natin. Jun, my dress might get wet. I'm so fucking wet and you're making me so fucking horny. Ok then go to the cr and jack off Beth. Now. I want to imagine you jacking off on the toilet seat. I want to imagine you with one leg on the wall of the cubicle, with your wet pussy all opened up, and all red and waiting to be fucked. I want to see you use your two hands to rub your pussy lips faster and faster. I want to see you put your two fingers inside your pussy, pull them out and see the cum juice stuck to each finger. I imagine you licking the juice off your fingers, and putting them in again while your other hand rubs your clit over and over.....until you explode all over the seat.

Tama na Jun. No more Jun. Yes. No. Yes Beth, do it, para di sumakit ang puson mo. Beth was already under my influence now and would probably do it. She said OK I'll call you back later. Pagnakaraos ako. Hahhahaha. One thing I knew about Beth was that if you got her going she was like the energizer bunny. She would not stop until she ran out of Cunt juice. She was always eager to learn and eager to please. And that's why I loved her too. But while waiting for Beth my thoughts turned to Helen again, and I wished she was there beside me now.

After 15 minutes the phone rang. It was Beth. Sira ka talaga, at bastos. But I love you for it. Did you finger fuck yourself Beth? Yes. I want to hear you say it. Yes, Jun I fucked myself, and I imagined it was you. And I missed your hard coke inside me. I missed you eating me. I do miss you a lot Jun.

Good, cause I still have a hard-on just thinking about what you did. Jun, basang-basa ako pero bitin pa rin ako. Kailan ba tayo uli Jun, sabik na ako sa iyo. Soon Beth, soon.

I want to see you please. Sige, bisita ako sa iyo mamaya.

 Next Chapter: Beth’s House

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Blog Archive

Popular Posts