Home » , » My Homely Co-Worker Wanted to Fuck

My Homely Co-Worker Wanted to Fuck

Written By Unknown on Friday, November 21, 2014 | 3:02 AM


A few years ago when I was in between opportunities
I accepted a job with a temp agency. The job was with a towing company and to say that the environment sucked would be an understatement. Anyway, I was the office guy and there was a women working at a business next door that wasnt all that attrative - but slender and hadnt fucked in some time. One day she came over to get some change and asked if I wanted to fool around. I asked what she had in mind and she asked if I wanted to stop by after work some day. I blew her off temporarily. A couple months later and a long time without sex I called her under the guise of an oil change for my car - she was a gear head and nothing was open on Sunday. She told me to stop by. She actually thought I wanted my car oil changed. Once I convinced her that I didnt really care about the motor oil and I was here to fuck she got defensive. She had just finished working in her yard and was sweaty. I told here that really didnt matter and we both would be sweaty soon. She told me to sit in the living room and she returned in a robe. Both of us were naked real fast and she was sweaty, pale and her tits were long and tube like - her bush was full, you could tell she hadnt bothered to trim it up because no one was pounding puss. I laid her on the beds edge with her hairy pussy in my face. I parted the bush to discover a beautiful pulsating pussy with small convulsing lips. I knew this was going to be good. I started eating away and fingering her with one then two fingers. She got off some much that she would sit straight up in bed when I licked her clit just right. When I grew tired of licking the lips she licked my cock - she was enjoying every moment - she didnt know when she would have another cock in her grasp. She drolled on my cock and slid her fist up and down my shaft until my head was the color of a violet. The only problem was that I have a big problem cuming when I am with a new person. I put her down on the bed and stuck my cock in her soaking wet pussy. I couldnt believe how tight she was. This homely thing really liked to fuck and kept asking for more. We fucked in every position I was aware of except anal. I remeber her knealing over me and I would thrust my hips really fast driving my pulsating cock in and out of her pussy. By now her pussy lips were extremely swollen and were like suction cups on my cock, I had never experienced anything like it. I finally shot my load in her mouth and she savored every drop of my love juice. For the next nine months I would stop by now and then and all she wanted was to fuck for a long time. I dont know what she is doing for cock now. But, some guy has a real sleeper in her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Blog Archive

Popular Posts