Home » , » My first sex experience with my Friend

My first sex experience with my Friend

Written By Unknown on Friday, May 29, 2015 | 2:20 AM

hi friends welcome to my first sex experience first let me tell with whom i had this exp

she is my friend who is actually a newly joined professor of science in my college i know her before itself and had a crush on her, shes cute looking with perfect body.
we used to go out with friends often and share a lot of things in common as she was also my physics tutor in college she used to come to our class and be chessy with me during class hours. i once told her that she cute and hot she said i know that . and i told her that i had a crush on her she smiled and said i know that too from last year. i asked her y didnt to tell me that u know that she replied i wanted to see what you do to make me understand that you like me. that was the first time i had a long conversation with her we spoke about everything about sex,college and girls in my class she is actually 3 years elder to me . one fine sunday she called me home and it was a weekend trip that our gang usually have on weekends but this was different as most of them were not able to make it was just me and her in her car. i drove it and we drove toward ECR in chennai after partying hard in the night i was driving her back home but ECR has lots of private places where there are no lights as we were passing that she put her hands on my lap and started to rub my dick. the she suddenly kissed me and i stopped the car in the middle. she said u like me and i do the same lets have fun today. i drove the car to a place of nowhere and lifted her from her seat and made her sit on my lap and kissed her we kissed passionately for 5 mins. then i unhooked her chudithar tops and slowly massaged her tits. she loved it and asked me undress her fully. i removed her tops and bra and started kissing her neck as i smooched her boobs and the sucked her hard nipples. she was rubbing her ass on my dick it became really hard she then went to the back seat as asked me to come there she removed my pants and started liking my dick and sucked it deepthroat. i was in full ecstasy as its my first time and cummed on her face the i removed her pant and pink thong and licked her clean shaved pussy and cliots. she asked me to finger her pussy and i obliged to her and did what she wanted she went to orgasm and fluid came out i licked and used my finger to make her taste it. then i rubbed my cock on the pussy lips and inserted it slowly she grabbed me for support and pushed me hard into her i stroked it hard for 10 mins and then released my cum insider her. i asked her can i ass fuck you she replied i am yours do as you like so i fucked her in her ass and we fucked for four time that time and drove her back home the next day she didnt show upto college i went home to see her in the evening she said its really paining what we did yesterday thats y i didnt come its has been a month since then we had sex several times in different locations and positions now i am in love with her and she knows it too and agreed to my love its really great what sex can do to a person

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Blog Archive

Popular Posts